Friday, July 21, 2006

KMA Layouts for July

Here are my layouts for July. I can't put them up on any other boards, but blogs are OK. The DT rocked this month. Check them out! Link is on the right.

I worried about using Scenic Route for all of the "are you entering the DT?" questions. Nope. Not taking on anything else, although I love their product. I don't normally create for a call. Any call. And yet I'm breaking my own rule for the KI contest. Speaking of which . . .

I'm still working on (?) my KI entry. OK, maybe I'm THINKING about working on it. Seriously contemplating it. OK, I haven't done a stinking thing. Besides talk myself out of the whole process. That's where I'm at. I pride myself on being a realist, and I know in my heart I'm not good enough yet. Do I still love KI? Well, yep I do. (Notice two of my latest layouts are KI!) But I see their designers and I'm not there. Not even close. Yet I still love my pages, and the product, lest you think this is a "woe is me" thing. It honestly is not. Just thinking aloud. Move along folks, there's nothing to see here!

Have an awesome Friday! I'm FREAKING OUT about how fast my summer is slipping away. Especially given all of the things I thought I would accomplish this summer. Yeah, not even close. YIKES! I think I have less than a month, although this math teacher is unwilling to do the math. I may just collpase crying if I did. So I'm working with a fuzzy equation, such as "I have a whole month left of summer!" Not.

4 comments:

Jami said...

OK my dear, just get going on the LO's. You are the KI Queen and if you don't try you will be kicking yourself. Just DO IT!!! Enough said and you are good enough if not better. Like I said before, I want to scrap like you.

Anonymous said...

You SO are good enough you crazy girl! JUST DO IT!!!
Love these pages!

Anonymous said...

CUTE LO!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These layouts are gorgeous! I'm loving the papers and awesome chipboard you've used. Yummy!