Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A funny picture for you . . .

Here is J playing at the spray park. That place is such a gift on a warm, boring day! And you can see how much this girl loves it. I tell you, she embraces life. It's so hard for me to put into words, but sometimes I get frustrated with her hot temper. On the other side is this girl who positively oozes joy when she is having fun. She just feels everything deeply. And it is a blast to watch. I've always been the reserved type, afraid of making an a$$ of myself for as long as I can remember. (And guess what, that mad me an a$$!) Not this one. She won't be afraid of what others think. This girl is going to live out loud. And then some.

So I though just maybe I'd do a layout today. I know, I know, it's blasphemous. And yet, I feel it's time. And this afternoon I plan on taking some pictures, because I'm out of really good ones. Just shift my energies from the layouts that are floating in my head and can't seem to come out. Maybe I'll get really kooky and make some jewelry too. Will wonders never cease?

In the background I'll be watching Season 3 of the Gilmore Girls. Dang, I love that show. I just LOL at all of the quirky characters. Maybe it's because once upon a time I was a young mom myself . . . although not as young as the characters on the show. Young enough though. Although my parents weren't nearly as difficult. Ever.

Another change of scenery, I went and sat out on our sunporch last night, with the windows wide open. I love that room, but when it's hot ouside, you can't enjoy it. I sat out there until midnight and watched the GG on EM's laptop. What could be better? (OK, I know. BORESVILLE.) I should have called my blog "Live, from Boresville." Maybe next time. Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!!!