Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday news . . .

I did another layout today, before Jenna even woke up! I have been setting my alarm clock for 6 a.m. (which is a 45 minutes later than school days), and I've been waking Jenna up at 7:30 a.m. every day. I'm setting the summer routine, for my sanity. She has the same wake-up, nap, and bedtime every night. So far, so good. Wish me luck!

Crossed a few more items off my endless to-do list. Went running while J was in swim lessons today. Can I just say ouch? I am so out of shape. One step at a time, no?

Went to Dow Gardens, and saw a fantastic performance outside of Center for the Arts. Got NO PICTURES due to a camera/card malfunction. Still stinging from that, don't ya know. Here is a description of Strangefruit "Swoon." See the video. I'll go back, trust me! Very cool.

Have a great Tuesday. Peace.

1 comment:

Jill Marie Paulson said...

Beautiful layout!! What an amazing face painting!

I envy your willpower...I really struggle getting up any earlier than I absolutely have to. 6 a.m. would be my goal...would give me some time to work out and get personal emails out of the way before work each day. Wish me luck!