Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Weekend

I just love the pace of summer. Have I mentioned this before? I stll have a to-do list that's a mile long, which is distracting at best. I always imagine I will have more time than I actually do in the summer. Time to kick back, read, lay in the sun . . . but nope. It's laundry, dishes, entertaining Miss J, etc. But still, there is a state of mind, a really being in the moment, that I cherish. When J wakes up in the morning, I can lay with her, and talk about her day, and really BE there. I love that. More than you can imagine.

So here are my big weekend happenings.

Coffee at moms
Trip to Amish furniture places in Clare looking for scrap furniture
8-mile bike ride to the Nature Center
Trip to the Fun Zone
Finished a "scrappy" project

Not much, eh? I like that! LOL!

My local camera shop owner called and asked if I would like to teach some Photoshop classes. How cool is that? (Thanks, Allison!)

I decided to join the contest "So You Think You Can Scrap" at Scrapper's Bliss. I haven't a snowball's chance you know where, but am welcoming the challenge. It will keep me scrapping, when I'm not really making the time for it like I should. This will keep me going.
For the contest I needed one altered item, and two layouts. This is my entry. Wish me luck, I'll need it!

Have a great one!

No comments: