Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hey Tuesday Fans!


I'm trying to sound positive here. Not really feeling it. It's a blah morning. Didn't sleep well at all last night . . . knees and back hurt from running. And maybe, just maybe, the lack of sleep can be attributed to the iced mocha I drank after dinner. Getting old is the pits!

It is my favorite time of the year TV-wise. Yep, you guessed it, Wimbledon. I absolutely LOVE tennis. Obsessed may be the better word here. I'm much calmer when I watch tennis, as opposed to hockey where I yell like a madwoman (Go Wings!). It will be on my TV until the final day. That's for certain. I can't wait to see what happens with the Henman/Moya match.

Went to WalMart and picked up a picture I had printed to poster size. It turned out GREAT! And for $11, you can't go wrong! I am making a wall of pictures, black frames, white mats, b&w pics. It's taking me way too long to decide on the pictures, but eventually it will get done. I also need to back up some pics, and clean out my external drive. It's full, so I know I have duplicates somewhere.

Dishwasher died today. That's just great. I've been saving for scraproom furniture, and now this. DANG. But what are you going to do?

Em comes home from Colorado today, and that's exciting! I know she'll have a lot of pictures to share and stories to tell. It's back to school for her next week for a summer class. Bummer, no?

OK, off to face the day. Did I mention I'm tired?

No comments: