Friday, June 22, 2007

Early Morning Mojo

So I woke up early today and whipped out a quick layout before Jenna woke up. I just had time to upload it, and up she was. It was pointed out to me just now that it was the "Featured Layout' at Two Peas. How cool is that?

Took Jen shopping today. We went to Birch Run to the Pottery Barn outlet so I could dream of scrap furniture, then to Gymboree. Bought her some new skirts since she is skirt-obsessed. I tell you, she's such a girl! Then I splurged and bought some new shirts at J. Crew. Then we went to Frankenmuth to the bead store to check out the classes they are offering and to look for some inspiration. I want to make something in the worst way, but it's been so long since I've even attempted jewelry. Hopefully this weekend.

Then we went out for pizza for dinner and Jen and Bill are out playing kickball. It's a gorgeous 75 degrees. Feels like Wisconsin to me!

Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Sounds like you had a great day!!

It's so nice when a layout just flows together!! It's beautiful!