Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another pic w/actions

This is from last night at the Gardens with Em and Jen. Em got her to laugh by giving me rabbit ears, which was Jenna's idea. She's a little imp, this one! Hope you like it.

So far a very uneventful day. I'm loving this summer vacation thing. Get up, have coffee and surf the net, wake up Miss J and play for a few hours (today we went to my mom's for coffee) and then off to swim class, lunch, and Jen naps. I've been walk/running during lessons, and can hardly move today. I guess you could say I'm a tad out of shape. OK, more than a tad. A smidge, really.

Em leaves for Colorado tomorrow for her cousin's wedding. It's her first time, and she should have a blast!

OK, off to finish "The Kite Runner." I think I'm probably the last person to read this book, and it's awesome. I'm off to B&N to pick out my next book tonight. So if you have any suggestions for a good summer read, drop them here!

2 comments:

Stephie L. said...

Hey Mrs. Rogers! Sounds like you are having a fun summer! Sorry I have no ideas for a good summer read.. but i thought i would just say hello!
~Stephanie~

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL Summer for you! LOVE that sweet photograph too! xoxo Loves, K