Friday, September 08, 2006

Sending out an APB


for my mojo. I'd give a big reward if you could help me find it. I'm talking BIG. Still beating myself up, trying to do it all. Trying to find the energy to play with Jenna at the end of the day, while keeping the house in order, dinner on the table, and keep up with school all day. And while those things are in place, my scrapbooking has taken a serious back seat. And I know once I get back into the swing of scrapping, something else will give. Like my house will look like crap, or I'll fall behind at school. It seems I really can't do it all. And I hate that. So I need to learn how to strike a balance. And I'm sure it will happen as I get back into the routine. In the meantime, I'm bummed, wishing I had a few more hours in each day to accomplish something.

A girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh - I'm sure your Mojo is still there and I know you can do it! Big hugs to you!