Saturday, September 09, 2006

Marathon

Today was one major scrapping MARATHON. Whew. I am creatively FRIED. But it feels good to finally have some of these deadlines DONE. I thought resigning from Scrap Muse would free up a lot more time, but it really hasn't. I felt very down about not being a Scrap Muse designer today. Even though it was my choice, and I received nothing but support from Leslie and the member of SM, it just feels weird that I will not be uploading my kit designs this month. I'm kind of down. Not gonna lie.

What I did get done? Three projects for DCWV for a CK call, four projects for DCWV for QVC, a layout and a card for a Hero Arts class I'm teaching at my LSS, two BasicGrey layouts for another class at my LSS, and two KMA layouts for September. I still need to add some odds and ends on some of these projects, but it sure feels good to have gotten something done. FINALLY. My TO-DO list was getting kind of ridiculous. And today was a dreary, cold day, perfect for staying inside and nesting.

I did have a double espresso this afternoon, so who knows when or if I will be sleeping. I need to scan and send some of these projects, but just don't have the heart for it tonight. I'll run to my LSS tomorrow to drop off my samples. Penny and Tracy are so good to me, I feel bad that it has taken me this long to finish these samples. Now that I'm caught up, I need to stay on top of it. No more marathons. I can't take it!

Have a great Saturday.

3 comments:

scrapperjen said...

It's great you got all those projects done - WOW!
I'm sorry you're feeling down - here's a ((((HUG))))!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much you got done! WOWZA! Can't wait to see these pages! Hope you are feeling better soon! :)

Jennifer said...

Ok, seriously where the heck have I been...just found your blog here and love it!!! Now I will be checking back for more inspiration :)