Friday, December 01, 2006

A Reprieve

in the form of a SNOW DAY! I am officially the snow day queen. There is nothing I love more. I explain to my students how much I love them, and I know they think I'm a freak. But I'm OK with that. Being able to sleep in (which honestly I can't do because I'm SO EXCITED!), and watching the weather out my window unfold, knowing I don't need to do a thing! Practically it allows me to catch up on the mountain of laundry that has mysteriously appeared in my laundry room, and maybe, dare I even dream it? Scrapbook. What a concept. It is supposed to be a nasty storm when it is all said and done. This after temperatures in the 60's earlier in the week. WEIRD.

I just finished my mountain of DT projects. Whew. That feels good to be done. And I was asked to stay on the ProvoCraft team for another year. I'm thrilled! We were originally told it was for one year, so I'm pumped! My term at KMA is over this month, and I'm sad about that. But I didn't choose to reapply. I can't keep up with the message board stuff at this time in my life. Too few hours in the day. Speaking of KMA, here are my three layouts for the month of November.



Have an excellent day! And if you are in this weird weather, stay safe!

3 comments:

Lorrie said...

Those LO's are FANTASTIC!! Enjoy your snow day... I wish we had some snow. It's supposed to be almost 80 here in VA today! =(

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pages!! and i'm with you on the snow days ... i'm terribly put out right now that minnesota didn't get ANY snow!! lol stay warm!

Jami said...

Yipee, I loved todays snow day. Really didn't get anything done other than your Girl Scout cookies have arrived. I Love those LO's and I showed Maggi the one you did of her and she laughed and laughed just like the pictures. Hope you had a productive snow day.