Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's getting closer . . .



to the big day! Here are a few layouts I did last night at a crop. Decided to go at the last minute, and didn't have a great plan of attack as to what to get done, so I only completed three things. But had fun nonetheless.

Did a little shopping today. All that I have left to do is a few presents to wrap, and stocking stuffers for the girls. I think this is the least stressful holiday season I have encountered thus far. HURRAY!

In the scrapping world, I have another little scrapping secret which I hope to be able to reveal soon. This is my last month with KMA, and they have just announced their new team. Looks like some incredible talent! Also ProvoCraft is looking at adding some new designers. They are super generous, and I encourage anyone to try for it! I've been asked to stay with PC for another year. If you want more info, look here.

I'm about at my wits end at school. The kids and I are all READY for the holiday break. Seriously ready. Four more days, and then glorious freedom. I can't wait!

Well, I'm off to get ready to go to dinner with some friends from my old school. Have a great weekend, and say hi if you visit my blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So full of "secrets"-can't wait to hear! You are on a roll! :) Have a wonderful Christmas if I don't talk to you before then!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those layouts!
The DT opportunity sounds fab as well. :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful work!!!!!

Bety.

janel said...

I am anxious to find out your secret too...enjoy your vacation..and always love your wonderful work!