Saturday, December 23, 2006

My Girls, my gifts

Here is a layout I posted yesterday of my girls. It was using the BasicGrey sketch from the newsletter. These were pictures from the Christmas Card photo shoot. Those pictures turned out so great, and I cherish them. I took some more of them in front of the tree as well, and love them too. Where would I be without my girls?

So this is it. The mad rush to finish all things Christmas. For not feeling well yesterday I got some things done. I got to the grocery store (in the middle of a downpour no less) and made the dishes to pass for Christmas Eve. Plus one for the meal here on the big day. Just need to hit the grocery store AGAIN, and get to the mall for stocking stuffers. Wish me luck. It will get done, I know.

I wish I had some time to scrap. Seriously. I need the "me" time, and I haven't had that lately. Just got a box from ProvoCraft with assignments, and need to make some pages for a class for my LSS. Plus the SM kit. So I imagine my first foray back into the scrapping world will be assignments. No worries. It will get done!

Have a great day, and take a deep breath. It will get done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you a merry Christmas, Kay! Hugs!!!

Cammeron said...

Very cute layout! Have a great Christmas!