Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The day after.

And all is well. I really wanted to take down all of the holiday decorations, but Em wouldn't let me. So instead I played with Jen's new toys, (including 3 of her new puzzles), and got a bit of scrapping done. It's been so long since I've scrapped that it takes a while for my mojo to kick in. I'm not sure if it has yet, but I did get a class done for my LSS, and 4 out of the five projects for Scrap Muse. That makes me feel less stressed about my deadlines. Tomorrow a.m. I hope to get the last SM project, and drop off my class to the LSS. Next is some work for ProvoCraft for CHA. I hope to crop on Friday some projects of my choosing. Need to do another class for my LSS using BasicGrey's "Blush" line. I can't wait to play with those papers! They rock!

So tomorrow I hope to post some pics of my decorations. Now that I know they are coming down, I felt the need to document our holiday traditions.

Enjoy your Tuesday. It's my first official day off from school, and I'M LOVING IT!

No comments: