Saturday, December 02, 2006

Snowy Hello

Well I made a huge dent in the laundry yesterday. Plus I did three layouts. The one I did for Sassafras Lass is shown. What a cool Christmas line! I hope to do another one with the line soon.

Only left the house yesterday to let Jen play in the snow. We got DRENCHED because the snow was coming down so hard. The first picture is a house at the end of my court, so you get an idea of the snowfall.

Jen was catching snowflakes, and it was funny because all of a sudden a blob of snow would hit her face! Good times!

Woke up this morning to no power. Man, what a drag. It was 65 degrees in the house. Turns out the outage only affected 4 houses on our court. It's amazing how many light switches I flipped on in the hopes that one would work. You just never realize how important power is! And Bill was out of town, so I was on my own. I'm so lucky to have great neighbors though. One shoveled the whole driveway, sidewalk, and entry last night. The other came over and helped me get my van out of the garage. I feel so fortunate! So I went to my mom's for coffee (AKA lifeblood), and had a great visit. Got a call that the power was back on. Then came home to do some online shopping. Thankfully I am almost done. Then Jen and I went to the mall and had lunch and did a little shopping. Didn't find anything, but ran into some of my students and we talked about the sweetness of the snow day. My kids know how much I love them. Shameless. That's me! Also ran to the coffeeshop for a white mocha. Life is good.

Took a few pics of my girl today. One inside, one outside. Isn't she just the cutest?


Have a great Saturday!

No comments: