Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Update

Happy Thanksgiving weekend! Here's a quick update.

First, dinner went extremely well. After much debate on how our family was going to handle the dinner, I went to a local business where they come up with the recipe and prepare all ingredients, and you go and assemble your meal. In 45 minutes I was out the door with a full meal. Turkey (maple-brined), cornbread stuffing, garlic green beans, sweet potato bake, mashed potatos, rolls, and pumpkin cheesecake. Everything was delish, except I think I messed up on the cheesecake. Maybe forgot to add the sugar to the pumpkin mixture. OOPS! Easiest thing in the world!

I was contacted for a cool scrapping opportunity with a dream company by my all-time favorite designer. It's a small opportunity, but I'm beyond thrilled. It will be out soon, and I'll toot then.

Working on a big batch of projects for a company. I have only one more to do today. I will be SO RELIEVED when these are done. I worked all day yesterday trying to finish them. Just didn't have it in me to do one more. Haven't scanned or photographed anything, nor have I done any of the paperwork. That's another day of work. My deadline is December 1, and usually I would be done by now. I'm slipping, I tell ya!

Slow start this a.m. Did a little shopping online. I'm not a Black Friday shopper. No way. Makes me hate Christmas, the crowds, the craziness. So I relax at home, and shop online. I'm usually much farther ahead by now in terms of shopping. But it will get done. No need to stress. I should probably hit the LSS today. I'm sure I'll feel much better when I do! ;)

I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I have so much to be thankful for . . .

No comments: