Monday, November 20, 2006

What? Another post?

Good news, and sad news. First the good. Created this layout for a contest that I lost, but still love it to pieces. My goofy, spirited girl. She brings me such joy. And my other girl is coming home for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I feel whole when both of my girls are with me. That's all.

And read something in our paper today that had me crying over dinner. See the article here.
I taught with Kathy when I was still teaching at the middle school. And her boys were her life. She spoke of both with such great love and admiration. And two years ago her oldest was in a car accident that took his life. And seeing this picture of her sitting at his grave . . . well. I don't even have the words. Hug your kids for me. And remember what is important. That's all I have for today.

Peace out.

No comments: