Sunday, April 27, 2008

Has it been a week already?

Seriously, time is just a flying right now. Let's see. It was a pretty busy week again, what with dance, soccer practice, soccer game, parent-teacher conferences for J, a trip to the dentist for J, photography class for me, a crop on Friday night, and just life in general. And I wonder why some mornings Jenna wakes up and the first words out of her mouth are "Is today a day off?" Is it wrong that someone so young is already worn out? Probably, sadly, so.

Got three layouts done for Fancy Pants, one for Sassafras Lass, and two projects for ProvoCraft. That means I'm DONE WITH MY DEADLINES FOR APRIL!!!! Can you feel the joy? I'm feeling it. Today's task is to develop my "Advanced Photoshop Elements" class that I'm teaching next weekend. Plus grocery shopping. Plus laundry. Good times.

Em is preparing for her exams for next week, and stressing to the max. Good luck my girl. You're almost there!

OK, off to face the day. Be careful out there!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh Kay.. every single layout is just fantastic...and the railroad photos... Good Grief!
The photos of the girls in their green outfits on stage are SO cute!