Friday, February 01, 2008

Sharing Some Layouts

Jodi from Fancy Pants Designs contacted me a few weeks ago to do some freelance work for CHA winter, and how could I say no? I've been a FP fan from way back. So here are a few.

The first layout is called "Smile" and features the "About a Boy" line. Of course I had to use it on a girl. REBEL!













The second layout is called "Be You" using the new line called "Simplicity." Gorgeous colors and textures on this line.

















And the third layout is from the "Sweet Spring" line. It's called "Happy." When my girl smiles her whole face lights up, I tell ya!

Hope you enjoyed the preview. More to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Kay!!! I really love these LO's. The pics of Em on the 'happy' LO are amazing!!!

J. said...

Beautiful as always! I remember you from another website...can't recall what it was now, but my daughter's name is Jenna as well. You do such beautiful work!