Sunday, February 17, 2008

Layout Love and ice

First, here are some layouts from Making Memories. I am in love with the Noteworthy line, and am so excited about the new lines that were out at CHA. I'm saving my pennies as we speak! They are looking for some guest designers on their blog, so I'm throwing my hat in the ring so to speak. Wish me luck!

In other news, well, there's not much news. We had our hallway entry painted, picked out new lights for the entryway, and put the house back in order. I finally bit the bullet and made a photo wall in my family room. It's my goal to use the pictures that I take as decor in my home, rather than have them sit on my computer. So far it's been fun. But it's sort of like a layout . . . once it's done I don't really like it as much as I did in the creation process. Oh well, it's easy enough to take another picture, or make another layout.

We had a full week of school last week, plus I had grad class on Valentine's Day. How ROMANTIC, no? But all is well on the school front. I'm a bit bored because the student teacher is teaching all but one of my classes now. I sit in the back of the room, and wonder what the heck I'm doing there. I've been rendered obsolete! LOL! But she's doing a great job so all is well. The kids accuse me of playing video games in class. They can see I'm bored.

Today, we have ice. At one point it was forecast that we could get 9-12 inches of snow (insert retching noise here), but instead it's ice. And rain. Good times. It's hard to describe the perpetually gray days that exist in Michigan in the winter. It's really painful. I'm bummed because my sister's and I were going to visit Emily and take her out for lunch.

Think spring. I know I am!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Work is great. Amazing LOs and great inspiration.

Unknown said...

Good gracious!
You rocked the MM!
Why am I not surprised...