Friday, April 27, 2007

Fabulous Friday

Today was a day off from school. What a blessing. It is so hard this time of year to be a teacher. It's hard to keep the kids interested/motivated ... especially if you're not feeling that way yourself. I do love my kids though, and that gets me through.

Spent the day doing not much at all, and feel a smidge guilty about that. I did get two layouts done for Sassafras Lass, and that was fun. The papers and colors are so cheerful and happy. Got the new rub-ons, and they are AWESOME! Check them out. Seriously.

If you're the praying type, please send one up for my friend Mark. He is going through a pretty major health struggle right now, and it's got me down in the dumps. You take your health for granted, and one day, POOF. Major upset. I'll visit him in the hospital this weekend, and I know I'll feel better once I do.

Have a great weekend! And check out my Photo Blogfor the cutest little puppy ever.

Peace out!

2 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful work!!

Bety :)

Lacey said...

You don't know me - but i was checking out your blog and I LOVE your scrapbook style! those layouts are awesome!!!

I love your photos too