Saturday, April 21, 2007

Another day in paradise!


Long week. Jenna is SICK with allergies. Really bad. Even had her to the Dr. to check her ears, which are mercifully clear. So far. TO make it just that much more special, I got sick too. Will the fun never end? It's just pesky, really. I'm not that bad.

Jenna started soccer this week. Sick and all. Poor kid hasn't the faintest idea how to play, but you've got to start somewhere, right? Her coach is so patient. Saint, I tell you! I'm happy it's going to be a good experience for her.

Went to visit Em last night at school. Took a load home from her dorm, as she starts to prepare for finals. We took her out to dinner, and did a little shopping. We also drove by the house she will live in next year. It was so nice to see her. Another few weeks, and she'll be home!

Finished some deadlines, and scrapped for some calls today. Not my best work, but forward movement. That's a good thing, no? Also got the full version of Photoshop, and have been reading up on how to use it. See my photography blog for a quick picture.

Beautiful weather. Finally. Maybe spring is here after all!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: