Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Snow? Again?

You have got to be kidding me. We are under a winter storm warning. In April. If I have ever wanted the aid of some mood altering drugs, (think valium), it would be NOW. UGLY weather, to be sure. And it looks like this cold snap will be hanging on until the end of April. Good times. Here is a quick shot out the front door taken after school. And I do mean quick, because DANGIT, it's cold!

The photo was taken with my new lens to replace the kit lens I broke while on vacation. It s a Canon 28-105. We'll see if I like it! I also ordered the full-blown version of Photoshop today. I want to utilize actions, and with my new computer I feel it's time to fill it up with more stuff! LOL!

In the scrapping world, no time lately. I have deadlines, and will need to work hard this weekend, but for now, no mo. I did get an email requesting a layout for Simple Scrapbooks magazine. That's a first for me! And I'm thrilled!

Hope you're having a warm Wednesday. Hope we get one soon.

No comments: