Thursday, May 15, 2008

Layouts and more

Here are three layouts for Fancy Pants Designs for this month. I actually took a personal day today and scrapped for three hours this a.m. I'm a bit stressed for a lot of reasons. I'm edgy and nervous. And there is a lot going on this weekend. YIKES.

Did all the laundry today as it will be too hectic this weekend with dance recitals and rehearsals. Between costume fittings and alterations, painting her BLACK tap shoes TAN, getting the proper lipstick (red), eyeshadow (purple), and blush (pink), none of which I own OF COURSE, the hairspray (ultra-mega-super hold), bobby pins, etc. I am plum worn out. How do the stage moms handle it? She's a leprechaun. Go figure.

Emily and one of her roomies are coming home for the weekend as well. I'm hoping in between the weekend we call DANCE I can get some pictures of the college girls.

I'm doing a photo shoot with some techniques I will share in the June Newsletter at Scrap Supply. Watch for the special anniversary bash, scheduled for June 1st. There will be contests, prizes, and all sorts of fun. I had a blast on NSD with the ladies from SS, especially playing Bingo. Check it out! Another cool twist is that the amazingly talented Ali Edwards. Can you believe it?

Speaking of SS and NSD, I created and shared some PS actions for NSD, and answered Photoshop questions. Well who dropped by but Crystal Jeffrey Rieger, a Memory Makers Master. Check out her blog post where she mentions yours truly. How cool was that?

Let's see what else. On the health-front, things aren't so swell. Turns out my Thyroid levels are all out of whack. I had a feeling because I am SUPER sensitive to cold right now. HATE IT. I get so cold the only thing that will warm me up is a hot shower. Hypothyroidism is a pain in my ever-growing butt. Seriously.

Two of my family members are having health crises of their own right now. I'm not sharing specifics, because both of them are private people, but it is 99% of my stress. We should have answers on both of them tomorrow. In the meantime, if you're the praying type . . .

Got a new lens for my camera. It is the Tamron 28-75 F2.8. If you look at my photo blog you can see a few I snapped tonight.

OK, I'm out. Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Kay your layouts are beautiful! You are such a good fit for FP, you really are. I love how you scrapped your awesome train track pics. That layout just turned out amazing.

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well and I will keep your family in my prayers. Hugs sweet friend!

* Lee said...

Just said a prayer for you and your family members. I hope all works out well.