Saturday, December 29, 2007

Come to momma . . .

That's right, I got a new camera. A Canon 40D. I'm in love people. That's all I can say. I was going to wait until I had the full amount in cash, but the impatient side of me thought it was no big deal to charge the last $300. Can you say INSTANT GRATIFICATION? So I did it. A lot to learn, to be sure, but I'm up to the challenge.




And here is one where I was playing with the settings, familiarizing myself with where everything is on this camera as opposed to my old-school Rebel. Have I mentioned how much I love this camera? Still need work, no doubt about it. I guess I can no longer site faulty, outdated equipment as a reason for a bad shot. Hmmm . . . it's not sounding so great after all. Dang. Something I had not considered.

Peace out.

3 comments:

Amy Alvis said...

Have fun with your new camera, Kevin and I just picked up a D300 and love it too!

Jami said...

Yeah Kay, you got your baby. How cool is that. Now we have to get together for our photo talks like we use too. Now that the holidays are over we can work something out.

J. said...

Well, you deserve it Kay. You take wonderful pictures and create wonderful art with them. :-)