Tuesday, August 14, 2007

OK, I'm feeling a bit better now.

Let's see what's new. Sunday we went to a family reunion for Bill's side. Jen had fun playing with her second cousins, and spent hours under the swingset picking (and selling) wildflowers. Remember those days when you got immersed in play like that? The girls went and had the adults "go shopping" in their store, using imaginary money and credit cards. She didn't even come out to play ball, which was a first.

Yesterday was a busy one. First, took Jenna to the Dr. for two immunizations (ouch). Then off to swimming lessons, then to the local fair. Yesterday was the animals day, where we walk through the barns. I think Jenna touched every single species present. She is afraid of NOTHING. One of those sweet looking cows almost kicked me as she moved out of the ring. I was standing talking to a student, and she just about got me. I'm such a city girl. Didn't even see it coming.

Have I mentioned it's a busy summer? LOL. We have something planned every day and evening until next Thursday. I'm telling you, I need a vacation from summer vacation.

Peace out.

No comments: