Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fun news!


I got this in the mail yesterday. I needed a little boost, and it appeared at my doorstep! It's my first time in Simple Scrapbooks, and I'm excited! I haven't been submitting much this last year, due to the four-letter-word in my life . . . TIME. I forgot how much fun it is to open a layout and see your page. I wish I had more of my little swear word, but I don't.

Sat in the dentist's chair for almost three hours today. Now that is a good time, I tell ya! Came home and took a nap while the numbness wore off. Do I lead an exciting life or what? LOL!

Plans, plans, and more plans. I'll share them when I return.

Peace, people!

3 comments:

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Oops deleted my last post! Sorry. Love the layout, but that stinks about 3 hours in the dentist chair, UGH.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the layout! Sorry about the dentist though - I hate the dentist. Have a gret weekend!