Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's almost here!

Our vacation, that is. I took the day off to take Jenna on a field trip to a butterfly exhibit. I wish I would have had more time to walk around and take pictures, but with 15+ preschoolers, it was a tad crazy. I was reminded once again why I teach high school. Jenna was the butterfly whisperer. She walked around with this little guy for a while.

So now I get to finish prepping/packing for the trip. Jenna's Gymboree box arrived today (thank goodness), so we're almost ready. And it is unseasonably warm right now, which is a blessing after the winter. I am reminded on days like today why I live in Michigan.

It looks like I'll get to see my friend Maddy while on vacation, which I am so happy about. I love this girl, and it's been way too long!

Emily got accepted into the college of education at State. That's good news! I just wish the teaching market was looking better. It's a bleak picture for Michigan schools.

In scrapbooking news, I was approached to be a guest designer for a few months on a kit club called A Million Memories, and I gladly said yes! I've been missing my kit work, and could use a shot in the arm to get me going. Without deadlines, I don't make the time to scrap. So this will be cool!



Peace out, peeps!

2 comments:

Jami said...

What a awesome photo Kay. Have fun a vacation and give Maddy a hug from me.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Kay. I am so glad you will be designing for AMM. I can't wait to se whatyou create with their lovely kits. xoxo,