Sunday, March 18, 2007

Busy Busy Busy.

Trying to get ready for our trip. It was a crazy weekend. I started yesterday a.m. with a pedicure. Bill always gets me one for xmas, and I use it before our spring break. Then I worked all day on my ProvoCraft layouts. Once I finished them, I needed to scan, send them, and upload all directions on the website. Next I had to package them up to send out, as well as fill out the FedEx forms. I also got all of the paperwork done on the MM layouts, and got those ready to drop off at the post office tomorrow.

Today I got up early and headed out to WalMart. I wanted to get some things for our vacation, and was out of almost all cleaning products. Doesn't take long for that grocery bill to add up! Got some sunscreen, and a cute luggage set for Jenna. Also a new 2 Gig Compact Flash card for my camera. Plus enough food to last for the week, without wasting any. Yeah, it was an expensive little trip.

When I got home, I put away the groceries. And then realized I have far too many unidentifiable leftovers in the refrigerator. While rinsing them out I realized the dishwasher was full, OF COURSE. So I got the kitchen done, and moved on to some packing.

First, I did Jenna's suitcase. I made a list of the last minute additions, and have a sizable order coming from Gymboree. I had some Gymbucks to use up, and feel compelled to order away. It's a sickness, really.

Then off to my room. I packed what I could in the small carry-on (shampoo, sunscreen, etc.) and made ANOTHER list of what I need to add. Then I started in on my summer clothes. And as I got into it, I realized I need to switch over my closet anyway, so why not just do that now? Two hours, and 6 huge garbage bags full of stuff to donate to Salvation Army later, I started washing the stuff I need to pack.

When I realized I couldn't find a particular pair of shoes, I went after the coat closet. WHAT A MESS. But after an hour of work, it looks pretty good. And no, I never did find the shoes that got me into that mess.

Next I paid the bills, and bought our Disney World tickets online. I also looked at confirming our reservations.

And now, I'm pooped. Really worn out. But I made great strides in getting ready for this trip. It's so hard for me to get anything done during the school week. Mondays are staff meetings, Tuesdays are tap lessons for Jen, and Thursdays are Grey's night.

OK, enough of this boring post. If you made it this far, I applaud you.

No comments: