Monday, July 09, 2007

Where is the time going?

I seriously feel that time is slipping away too quickly. My summer is just flying by! Makes me sad. Let's see what's new. We went looking at cabins on a lake this weekend. It's eventually what we want to do, and right now it's a buyer's market in our area. So it doesn't hurt to look. I'd love a place on the water, and we found a couple that have some promise. We have decided we want a cabin, rather than something that looks like a house. I don't need another home . . . I want a getaway.

Took Jen to the spray park twice in the last couple of days. It's been HOT HOT HOT. We also had Hayley and Jenna's bday party here yesterday. The family party, that is. The friend birthday party is later this week. Should be fun! We got her this Groovy Girls bike. She called it "super cool!" Now that's high praise when you're 5!

I have a kink in my shoulder that has been wearing me down the last few days. It spasms, and I can barely move. Last night was HORRIBLE. I could barely move. I'm taking meds, but they are wearing me out. Or is it the pain wearing me out? Or is it the heat? I don't know. Let's just say I'm worn out, 'kay?

Good news - I made the first cut on the So You Think You Can Scrap? contest at Scrappers Bliss. I need a challenge . . . something to keep me going. So this is my attempt at it.

OK, it's nap time. For me. Jenna doesn't need one, I do. Hopefully I will get to posting some recent pics on my photo blog today. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kay! I really need to email you and catch up! Never enough time! So glad you are enjoying your summer!

Anonymous said...

I just purchased this same bike for my daughter for her birthday tomorrow :-)

Good luck on the contest.
Tawnya