Friday, July 20, 2007

Come to momma!

Well look at the little surprise awaiting me when I got home from class yesterday! Have you seen this baby? The Cricut Expression is a larger machine and it ROCKS! I am so lucky to be on the ProvoCraft team. They have been so awesome to work for, and extremely generous. Now, where do I store it?

I made it through my second grad class of the summer. It was every day last week from 8-5. The class was "Dreamweaver" which is web software. I updated my school web page, then worked on one for photography. I decided that in retirement, when I open my photography business, I will PAY someone to build a site. I don't have the knowledgenor the patience to do it myself.

Also taught my first Photoshop Elements class. It was from 6-9 Tuesday and Thursday. I needed a double espresso to make it through, but I had the nicest ladies in the class. It was a wonderful way for me to start with such an understanding group. I look forward to teaching it again, now that I know the timing, etc.

Em had her friend from college come for a few days to visit. Isn't she gorgeous? I hope she enjoyed our town. I was so busy with classes I didn't have a chance to find out. They made it to a Loons game, and those are always fun.

I made it through to round 2 of So You Think You Can Scrap Contest. Round 2 layouts should be posted this weekend. Stop in and vote for the best layout, even if it's not mine! Just vote.

Have a great weekend, and say hi if you visit the blog!

No comments: