Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow. Day. Heaven.

That's what I'm in. Not even kidding you. After all of the storms that have simply passed us by, dangit, IT'S OUR TURN! I'm so excited. After last week of feeling bad, the weekend was mostly spent on laundry, bills, etc. All of the things that were neglected over the last week. GOOD TIMES. So everything is in order, and today is gloriously free. Free, I tell you!

We went to a fundraiser dinner on Saturday night for the sports boosters for Bill's district. It costs a lot of money, but it's for a good cause. There were a bunch of prizes (including money) throughout the entire evening, but no go. I did win a great necklace/earrings set from Lia Sophia. And Bill won a GC for gas. So I guess that was cool! I still wasn't much for eatng after the stomach flu thing. But Bill's aunt and uncle went and we had a lot of fun.

I finally broke down and ordered a new computer yesterday. I've known it was coming, and yet, I almost have an ulcer over it. I just didn't want to spend the money on it. Not now. But the hard drive is failing, and it's time. I bought another Mac, of course. And I'm excited that it's coming. Once I see the new baby, the money factor should subside. For 5 minutes, at least.

The layout was done yesterday. I've been packing for an all-day crop next weekend, and I have been gathering papers/embellies for pics. Well, all I did was grab a stack and get to work. It's amazing how much time that saves. Perfect for me right now, since I'm mojo challenged. AGAIN.

When Jenna woke up this morning, she told me about her dream. She said, "We were ice skating, and there was this boy there. He was about 5. And he decided he wanted to hold my hand!" I kept a straight face and asked, "How did you feel about that?" And she replied, "It was great. I hope that happens someday, mom. WHEN YOU'RE NOT THERE." OK. What to say about this. I've got no words. Speechless, I tell you.

Have a great Monday. (Oxymoron? Not this time!)

1 comment:

Norma Kennedy said...

Congrats on the new computer. Lovely layout. I luv the bright colors.

Norma (localocairis)