Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to Reality

It's back to school tomorrow. Yikes, I'm not ready! It has been a short break, what with all of the colds and entertaining and such. I did sleep in each and every day. I also managed to read four books. Not a lot of scrapping, but when mojo takes a hike, what is one to do?

My resolution for the year? Learn more about photograpy. Not in the hopes of doing anything with it, but I'd like to know what I'm doing instead of the guess and check method. I'm getting too frustrated. On that end, I have joined a photo a day challenge, (and no, I don't think I'll be doing it every day, but more than usual). The blog with my photos is under my profile pic. Also I signed up for a Digi SLR class from my local photography store. YIPEE! I've been wanting to do this for way too long.

I'm also signing Jen up for swimming and another class with basketball, volleyball, and T-ball. She should have a blast. Bill takes her to swimming, and I'll take her to the other and walk the track during the class. That way I can watch and get a little exercise. I'm also signing up for yoga. I'll be complaining about being too busy, but this is the longest time of the year for me, and busy helps.

Also, for all of my scrapping friends, I wanted to point out this opportunity. It's a DT for a kit club. Details Here. I loved designing for this club, and I'm sure you will too!

So enjoy your Tuesday evening. I'm savoring these last hours of sweet freedom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kay! My kids had to go back to school on the 2nd! They were NOT happy about it! LOVE this page you posted here! Sooo pretty! I need to update my blog but I got a new computer(Mac) for Christmas and I have been busy figuring it all out! I think I am going to take some classes through the apple store and do my own website that they show me how to do(I "think")-Just got back from running 4 miles! Yippee! I feel great! Now I must go clean toilets and find somewhere to stash all the Xmas gifts-ugh-got all the decorations away now I need to find homes for all the kids toys! Hope to catch up with you soon!

Cupcake said...

WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout. And so glad I found your blog!

Melanie said...

And you reckon your mojo's taken a hike? I don't think so, girl!!!! I'm so lovin' this layout... it's vintage Kay in my opinion.
Happy New Year!

Jenn said...

Love this layout..it's beautiful!!

A Million Memories said...

I Sooooo wish that we had asked you to be a guest designer for our kit clube this month. We featured all of these Fancy Pants items in it. You are just awesome! Your daughter is so cute. You already take awesome photos, so I can't imagine you needing a class!