Sunday, May 28, 2006

Progress on Deadlines

I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to get depressed that the long weekend is over tomorrow. You see, I was practicing summer break (I'm a teacher), and I had FUN! The only problem is I have to go back to school on Tuesday for two more weeks. BLAH! Having to put on shorts because it's 93 degrees didn't help my mood at all . . . 10 lbs heavier in the last month will hurt the old psyche!

Anyhoo: Here is what I got done.

1. Scrap Muse - finished 5 layouts. NEED TO WRITE AN ARTICLE.
2. KMA - finished 2 layouts. NEED TO DO A CARD AND ONE MORE LAYOUT. I have time on this one.
3. Provocraft - finished 3 projects. ONE MORE TO GO.
4. DCWV - finished nothing. Need to do another tin album.

I also need to package a layout for ST to be sent on Tuesday. So I accomplished A LOT. I feel good. There were a lot of deadlines hanging over my head at the beginning of the weekend.

No comments: