Sunday, April 30, 2006

I've been thinking about time,

and how there isn't enough of it. For instance, this weekend. I had so many things that I needed to accompllish, and here it is, Sunday, and nothing is done.

Deadlines? Yep, I've got them. 5 for Scrap Muse, 1 for Provo Craft. Due tomorrow. Wish me luck. Never mind the fact that I need to finish the laundry, put it away, plan meals for the week, and hit the grocery store. Plus I'd love to make a trip to my LSS, and get some great pictures outside, as it's a beautiful day.

Why is it that in all of the aspects of my life (personal, teaching, scrapping) there is something that I am always lacking in? Like if my lesson plans and grading are all caught up at school, my house is a mess. Or if I am up to date with my scrapping stuff, I'm way behind at school. Or if I am good on deadlines, school, and the house is organized, the whole family is mad a me because I've been too busy.

How to do it all. I guess I just can't. C'mon summer break!!!!!!!!!!!!! One less thing on my plate.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ohhhh, good luck! LOL

Jami said...

Kay if you figure it out, please give me the secret. Good Luck!!