Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Sharing



Here are my projects for the awesome Sept. kit from A Million Memories. It was mostly from Fancy Pants, one of my all-time faves! Add to that fall colors, which I adore, and you know I had fun with this one. I have fun with kits, trying to find a way to make each layout look a little different in style and color scheme. It's a little challenge I issue myself, and it keeps me working on my scrapping skills.

I'm watching a lot of tennis now. For me, it's the best thing about the Labor Day weekend. (I know, how many ways can you spell nerd?) Tennis and hockey are my sports . . . mainly because they are SO SIMILAR, right? I can't explain it, but it's true!

Hey, if you have a minute, there is still the "So You Think You Can Scrap?" contest going on through Scrapper's Bliss. It was so fun being a part of it, but it's down to the last two people, the fabulous Amy Coose and Dena Coe. I love these ladies, and their talent will knock your socks off. They could use your votes. So please visit here to vote!

OK, I'm off to cook a big breakfast for the fams. I don't do that often . . . but it's fun every once in a while. I'm hoping to get in a little scrappy time on this Labor Day, but highly doubt it will happen. Tomorrow is Jenna's first day of kindergarten, and my first day with kids. Summer is OVER, baby!

Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Kay!!! Your projects are amazing!!! I seriously couldn't tell all the LO's came from one kit...you did an amazing job!!!

Rachael said...

Your layouts are gorgeous!!